52

Wednesday 3 July 2013

P1050718 P1050649

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week.
Joining in with Jodi's excellent 52 project.

Matilda: The preferred mode of transportation for tiny animal friends. Always at play, in your amazing imagination filled days.
George: The only photo I have managed of you this past week, you've been in extra, super, Turbo-George mode. But here you are, colour in motion, my sweet boy.

I'm a little tardy this week with my 52 post. We had a poorly PC but my brilliant brother in-law, Sam, came to the rescue, hoohooray!

2 comments:

  1. these are absolutely lovely (whether they are late or not!)

    Hope the week is treating you well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope your weeks is a lovely one xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LITTLE BEDS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger