52

Thursday 31 October 2013

IMG_3618 IMG_3681

Matilda: Showing off a little plasticine flower made for her Granny. Mostly things  made by her hands are always for Granny, or Aunty Abigail. She loves them, very much.

George: Finished! Or... "Nineeeeshd" As he announces after every meal and snack.

Pretty late with what are now last week's portraits. I haven't picked up the camera much lately and I never seem to find the time to sit down and write here. When I started this little space I had small but big-ish plans for it. Real life's just too busy, I'm alright with that. It's how it should be. I'll get back on it sometime soon.

Joining in with Jodi and many others for the 52 project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LITTLE BEDS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger