This week

Sunday 19 January 2014

IMG_3922
We have a few final days left of Tom's lovely juicy week off work (seriously, it's been about 9 months or so since he's had one it has been bliss!) so we're fitting in some much needed progress with decorating with help from lovely grandparents, of course. We'll also be having extra snuggles and hopefully some time outside as a family. I'm endeavouring to be a little selfish and find some time for myself, maybe even a run (now there's a bold and ridiculous statement, too late - it's out there!) We're sure to be laughing and eating well, 'cos when he's home there's magic in the kitchen. I hope your weeks are simple and lovely and busy and good.

1 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so loving having my husband at home at the moment! Enjoy this special time, and take that moment for YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LITTLE BEDS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger