WE LIKE TO READ / The Day The Crayons Quit

Monday 13 January 2014

IMG_4694IMG_4698IMG_4707

These days, there aren't so many grown up books in this house. Not by comparison at least, to the hundreds upon thousands (maybe not that many, but possibly hundreds-ish) of picture books and children's literature we have acquired during the four years of life so far with with the small people. But I love them and I am always so happy when Matilda and George are gifted books.  There is something so thoughtful about a well chosen book, I think. I have a friend by the name of Laura who always includes a brilliant book with her excellent parcels for the children and for Christmas she sent this gem,  'The Day The Crayons Quit', for George. I adore Oliver Jeffers' Illustrations so this one was a winner from go.  (I may have actually taken this book to bed to read myself after first opening...)

Sharing stories over at Tigerlilly Quinn.
”books”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LITTLE BEDS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger